Tessa (Josephine Langford) and Hardin (Hero Fiennes Tiffin) are back on Netflix in the sequel to their famed After movie. The couple, love them or hate them, can’t deny their chemistry in After We Collided, even though they’ve just broken up. There’s someone new in Tessa’s life, which is bad news for Hardin. This sultry, romantic college story has returned with a vengeance — and a new soundtrack.
The sequel follows the events from the first book by Anna Todd and the first film, which debuted last year. Tessa is off interning for a publishing company while Hardin struggles to carry on after the demise of their young relationship. Even though Tessa and Hardin struggle to make a clean break from one another, Tessa decides to start dating her coworker Trevor Young (Dylan Sprouse). Suddenly, there’s a love triangle.
And what’s a good romance movie without some smooth music? After We Collided hits some of the best tracks, featuring artists like Sufjan Stevens and Dove Cameron. If you’re looking for a list of all the songs after you’ve watched the film, there’s a fan-made Spotify playlist to shuffle. Or, here’s a list of every song in the movie in order that they play:
- “You Were Supposed To Be Different” by Aron Wright
- “Back With The People” by Ulysses Wells
- “Wild” by Dijon
- “Forbidden Love” by Maxchalant and Maiah Manser
- “Wish” by Brett Harris
- “Heartbeat” by The Fray
- “Way Up” by Fintan
- “So Good” by Dove Cameron
- “Should Have Known Better” by Sufjan Stevens
- “Dollars & Change” by Bad Rabbits
- “Girls” by Sweyd
- “Quality” by Soaky Siren and Bantu
- “Got My Number by Kim Petras
- “Do Your Worst” by Harves
- “Love Me Or Leave Me” by Little Mix
- “Afraid Of The Dark” by EZI
And in case you were looking for the name of the song in the trailer, that’s “We Belong” by Dove Cameron. Happy listening!
View original post